Monday, February 28, 2011

Colin Firth Oscar Acceptance Speech

Colin Firth Oscar Acceptance Speech: As for the Oscars is the acceptance speech of Colin Firth Oscar was one of the best. See Colin Firth's speech accepting the Oscar in this video clip - he is handsome, fun and quick to share their thanks.

Who was an Oscar winner?

In Colin Firth's speech accepting the best actor Oscar for his role in the king's speech, said: "I feel like my career just peaked."

Oscar-winning actor Colin Firth, and then describes the feeling of dancing in this Oscar acceptance speech: "I'm afraid I must warn you that I feel a little whimper of the upper abdomen, which could become self-dance moves."

Firth added: "joyous because they can be won, it would be very problematic, if they make my legs before descending from the stage."


TAG: Colin Firth Oscar Acceptance Speech, colin firth oscar speech, colin firth oscar, colin firth, natalie portman oscar acceptance speech, natalie portman oscar speech.

Full detail here: