Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Nbc.com biggest loser


As I said in the episode, Makeovers are my favorite. I love being a part of the moment when the contestants get to sit back, take a break from the game, from the working out, from everything, to really appreciate what they have accomplished.
They all looked so fantastic. In fact, when i came to shoot their family reveal, I saw Michael, Koli & Sam hanging out behind the crew trucks I was telling them all how great they look and chatting with them when I realized they were kinda chuckling. And that's when I realized I had walked RIGHT PAST Daris, that I hadn't even recognized him! He said it had been happening all day.
Ahsanti was so wonderful. I loved meeting her, and hearing her perform live. She was great! And man we got a show. She sang a bunch of songs and was even taking requests. We all got up and were dancing, rockin' out to her music. It was a really fun night.
and YES. it was FREEZING... the whole episode it seems. How incredible was that challenge? Daris & Koli squaring off for 2 hours? it was so intense. Only for all of us, watching, we were so cold!
Sam's elimination totally got to me. After we shot it, I tweeted about it. People always ask me how i manage not to cry, well, listening to everyone talk about Sam, hearing Sam tell Koli how he felt, and actually Koli had a lot to say to Sam to, all of which was so emotional and sincere, it totally choked me up. And Sam & Stephanie couldn't be cuter. I love them together. They are so sweet & in love. I'm so happy for them. I loved Steph's comment "i have a case of the Sams." Ha. adorable.

One thing I've learned in my seasons - anyone can win. Age, gender, size... none of it matters in comparison to the will to do it. so... who do you think is out? who's your favorite right now to win it all?

a few new pics at the end from makeovers: