Thursday, May 20, 2010

Waterboy


Latest waterboy related headlines.
Julie Romero-GusseCity Council Candidate As I sit here writing my last opinion piece of this election I am reminded of a Sinatra song (My Way) “the end is near… I’ll state my case….”
This great story has been seen at Read more on Maricopa Monitor


Former Northampton football coach Frank Tudryn dies of cancer at 62 – Latest waterboy related news stories.
Frank Tudryn coached Northampton High School to many victories, statistically on the football field, but immeasurably everywhere else … friends and colleagues said after learning he died of cancer at 62 Wednesday morning in Naples, Fla.
This wonderful piece has been seen at Read more on The Republican

Check out the latest waterboy Question & Answer session. If you think of an opinion to share please comment below.