Thursday, May 20, 2010

Don Francisco Presenta


“Horoscopos de Durango” revealed in Don Francisco Presenta that will take a break, because Marisol Terrazas is going through a difficult time, after finding out last January that his fourteen year old daughter was sexually abused little more than a year.
Marisol broke silence to call attention to parents. “They should be vigilant about their children and teens, listen to them and give them confidence,” not to go through what she is suffering.”
The blonde said on Don Francisco Presenta that this news was received the day of his birthday. She delivered a letter, which gave her little detail of what she lived between twelve and thirteen.
The singer said the child was afraid to admit it. The singer added that currently is under trial.
“I have pasted a depression and you have broken my relationship with my extended family, with my career and has affected me much, So I have to heal and then see my daughter and my family,” he said with tears in their eyes Marisol.