Friday, May 21, 2010

Janet Jackson New Haircut


Janet Jackson's new haircut is not going over very well with her fans... in fact theDailyFix's headline for Janet's new do is "Janet Jackson debuts her Joe Jackson haircut"... OUCH!

So lovely Janet Jackson has ditched the long flowing locks of her weave for a much shorter and all natural look. She definitely looks different.

I can't recall a time when she ever went this short and although I'm not a fan of it, it's her hair. I guess she Janet needed a change.

Who are we to dictate what Jackson does with her head? It's the same kind of drama Robert Pattinson received when he cut his hair.

A fan will remain a fan regardless of what their favorite stars do to their bodies... unless it's something so drastically out of character like.... oh I don't know, maybe carrying on affairs with over a dozen women... you know, something THAT drastically different would cause me to stop supporting a celeb I really liked but that doesn't happen everyday, just every other day.